As a part of the stay:
- Accommodation in a comfortable room or in a fully equipped family apartment with a kitchenette,
- Rich buffet breakfast,
- Skin analysis Skin Diagnosis by Skeyndor,
- Face care treatment individually tailored based on skin analysis,
- Kurland welcome ritual, as a prelude to further treatments - hot compresses based on fragrance oils, loosening the shoulder and neck muscles,
- Relaxing back massage,
- Regenerating treatment for hands or feet,
- Unlimited access to the comfortable Saunarium (Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, aroma, infrared, steam room, sensation showers, ice well, Bosman bucket, relaxation room with a salt wall),
- Unlimited access to the Wellness area (20 meter long swimming pool, children's pool, Vitality pool, Infinity swimming pool at +4 level with Gulf and open sea view, outdoor Jacuzzi),
- Unlimited access to the gym equipped with modern PRECOR® and HOIST® equipment,
- Animations for Kids in Nautica from Monday to Saturday between 11AM-8PM,
- Fitness classes according to the weekly schedule of sport activities,
- Aqua Fitness classes with varying levels of intensity and for selected body parts, according to the weekly schedule of sport activities,
- Winter swimming, according to the weekly schedule of sport activities,
- Access to Wi-Fi.
Gwiazda Morza Resort Spa & Sport is pet-friendly, so we encourage you to book stays with pets. For each four-legged guest we donate 10 PLN to the Pomeranian Wildlife Rehabilitation Center "Ostoja" in Pomieczyn. As part of the stay, the pet owner is covered by private liability insurance. The total cost of the pet's stay is 120 PLN.
During your stay, you can use our underground parking lot for 50 PLN/day.
We also provide an external car park for 35 PLN/day.
The number of parking spaces is limitedwe cannot guarantee their availability.