As part of your stay:
We're pet-friendly, so we encourage you to book stays with pets. We donate 15 PLN to the Pomeranian Wildlife Rehabilitation Center "Ostoja" for each four-legged guest in Pomieczyn. The total cost of the pet's stay is 150 PLN.
Do you have any questions? Call us or email us. We are here for you.
* The number of parking spaces is limited, and we cannot guarantee their availability. In case of no available spaces, our staff will indicate the nearest available parking space.
There are two restaurants at guests' disposal: N54 serving buffet meals and H12 specializing in fish dishes, pasta and grilled dishes. At the reception there is a Lobby Bar, Sky Bar on the roof, Forest Bar in a private park, and a Beach Bar with a sunbathing zone on the beach.
• N54 Restaurant – a place where you can enjoy rich breakfasts and dinners made of the freshest, local ingredients in the form of a buffet while enjoying the view of the forest. Available daily, all year round.
• H12 Restaurant fish/pasta&grill – you will have lunch with your family or friends, and meet your friends over a good coffee. You will try delicious dishes based on the highest quality products. The restaurant is open daily from 12.00-22.00.
• Lobby Bar - with a view of the Seaside Landscape Park, where we offer aromatic coffee, cocktails, various alcohols and a wide selection of wines with a snack menu every day from noon to late at night.
• *Sky Bar – located on level +4, with an Infinity swimming pool with an extensive view of the open sea and the bay. It will provide you with relaxation at the highest level. You can choose from a wide range of cocktails and drinks.
• *Forest Bar - bar located in a private hotel park surrounded by trees. Live music and a rich barbecue offer await you here.
• *Beach Bar - here by the sea, on the sandy beach, we serve refreshment drinks for you. For the youngest taste of the menu. A private beach area is available.
* Opening hours of outdoor facilities depend on weather conditions and the season.
Gwiazda Morza Resort SPA&SPORT is a place created for active recreation, drawing from the seaside nature, pulsating with positive energy and awakening the joy of life.
Our Team of Active Leisure Champions can compose an individual recipe for your stay, tailored to your needs and interests.
• varied sports activities at the hotel, on the beach, on the terrace overlooking the sea or in the fitness room
• training on the climbing wall
• pool activity
The offer includes rental of nordic walking poles and bicycles
Table tennis table
Nordic Walking poles
Price: PLN 15 / 2h PLN 30 / day
PLN 30 / 2h PLN 60 / day
• windsurfing, kitesurfing, go-karts, motorboats, kayaking, quads or a cod fishing trip
Visit our Spa hotel by the open sea and melt into a blissful world of relaxation. At the Star of the Sea SPA Institute, choose from professional face and body care treatments, relaxing massages and unique rituals or sessions in the saunarium. Properly selected ingredients of our treatments will help you regain vitality, soothe your soul and mind. Our therapists will take care of diagnostics and help in choosing the right service from the. SPA Menu.
Children in Our Hotel are given special care and attention, because it is their smile that gives us the most joy and satisfaction. That's why we try to give them the best:
• Kids Room - a fairy-tale Underwater World. An unusual creative fun zone, equipped with a submarine, a pool with balls, slides and bridges, where there will be no end to joy. Young artistic talents will find their place in spaces for painting with chalk and paints, and the smallest guests will find a sensory play zone developing manual skills
• wide animation program for children 5 times a week according to the schedule
• a playground in a private park
• classes on the climbing wall under the supervision of professional instructors
• swimming pool with paddling pool and swimming lessons for children
• sessions in the saunarium for families with children
• special children's menu in the restaurant
• unique treatments at the Gwiazda Morza SPA Institute for children and teenagers
• comfortable family rooms and suites equipped with cots, highchairs, baby baths, steps to facilitate access, furniture corner protection, socket protection, bathrobes for children, bottle warmers
Only 120 meters separates Gwiazda Morza Resort from a wide, sandy beach on the open sea. It is also close to Seaside Park with its extensive network of biking, walking, and running paths. Close-by you can also find a picturesque cliff in Chlapowo and the Rozewie Cape with its lighthouse. Cruise ships offer regular trips from the port in Wladyslawowo during the season, and numerous canoeing trips are organized in the area.
• climbing wall/cost: PLN 80/30 minutes
• bicycle rental for adults / cost: PLN 60/day, PLN 30/2 hours
• pet in the resort / cost: PLN 150/stay
• tourist tax / cost per person: PLN 2.70/night
• parking spaces in the underground hall / cost PLN 50/day
Pets are welcome in the Gwiazda Morza Resort SPA&SPORT. We donate 15 PLN to the Pomeranian Wildlife Rehabilitation Center "Ostoja" for each four-legged guest in Pomieczyn. The total cost of the pet's stay is 150 PLN.
EXPERIENCE REAL RELAXATION AT THE BALTIC SEA
Enter the world of relaxation at our seaside Spa and experience the highest level of rest and regeneration. We offer spa treatments for ladies and gentlemen, children and teenagers, and pregnant women.
A land of taste and aroma with seaside accents. Modern cuisine combining tradition and classic flavors alongside original recipes. Seasonal menus and fresh ingredients on the plate are what we like best.
A PLACE DESIGNED FOR THE YOUNGEST
We specialize in animations and attractions for the youngest guests. Our hotel with its kids' playroom, private playground, and family-friendly infrastructure is a perfect choice for short and long vacations.
PACKAGES SUITABLE FOR EVERY OCCASION