As part of the stay:
- Accommodation in a comfortable room or a fully equipped family apartment with a kitchenette,
- Rich breakfast buffets from 7.30 to 11.00,
- Delicious buffet dinners from 17.00 to 19.30,
- Fabulous development animations for children under the supervision of professionals (see Harmony & Kids),
- An unusual zone of creative fun - Kids Room "Underwater World" with a submarine, a pool with balls, bridges and a slide,
- A weekly schedule of sports activities, including: calming and relaxing activities such as yoga or piltes, Be Board classes full of positive energy, as well as
- Unlimited free access to the comfortable Saunarium:
- Finnish, herbal, aroma, infrared sauna,
- steam room,
- a shower of sensations,
- ice well,
- boatswain bucket,
- a relaxation room with a salt wall,
- Unlimited free access to the Wellness area:
- a 20-meter swimming pool,
- paddling pool for children,
- Vitality pool,
- two outdoor jacuzzis,
- Unlimited access to the gym, equipped with modern PRECOR® and HOIST® equipment,
- An observation deck on the first floor with atmospheric seaside lounges and the vicinity of the Coastal Landscape Park encouraging autumn walks and contact with nature,
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Outside parking spot*
* Parking spaces are limited and their availability cannot be guaranteed.
Gwiazda Morza Resort Spa & Sport is pet-friendly, so we encourage you to book stays with pets. For each four-legged guest we donate PLN 10 to the Pomeranian Wildlife Rehabilitation Center "Ostoja" in Pomieczyn. The cost of the pet's stay is PLN 120.
During your stay, you can use our underground parking lot for 50 PLN/day.
The number of parking spaces is limitedwe cannot guarantee their availability.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please read our Security Policy. There are restrictions on accessing some services and moving around the hotel.